What a great Radiant meeting we had! If you missed it, you can still hear the message here: Radiant Summer Social Message!!
In our Radiant Discipleship group we had a great discussion on how we can remain unmoved by other’s words or actions towards us, when they come across as unkind or even down-right mean. The answer is to get in the spirit, and within this scripture, “You will bring God glory when you accept and welcome one another as partners, just as the Anointed One has fully accepted you and received you as his partner.” Romans 15:7 TPT
God loved us as we were, in all our sin and corruption, before we received Christ as our Lord and Savior. Then afterwards, we still had to renew our minds and put away the “old man.” We need to show the same grace and mercy to others that our Heavenly Father extended to us. So, when someone treats you unkindly, put down your flesh, get in the spirit, and begin praying for them. Then leave their words and/or behavior in the hands of God!!
Now, let’s take a look at what is happening this week into next with other Radiant groups!
- Thursday, June 16th is also our monthly Women’s Business Group meeting. This month they will be meeting virtually, so be sure and email email@example.com to get the link.
- Saturday, June 18th is our Deep group meeting. If you are you looking to go deeper in your relationship with the Lord, to experience new levels of joy and healing, and to encounter His perfect love, then join us every 3rd week on Saturday at 8am in the Living Room modular. There will be a potluck breakfast – bring something to share if you are able, but it is not required – all are welcome!
- Sunday, June 19th is our Marriage Re-Envisioned group for single women. Come join us as we learn the essentials of preparing for marriage. Whether you are single, divorced or widowed we have a place for you! We meet every 1st & 3rd Sunday right after service in the Living Room modular. You may bring lunch with you.
- Monday, June 20th we have our weekly Radiant Discipleship group led by Pastor Cathy Grigg. We are currently going through Sister Gloria Copeland’s book on the Fruit of the Spirit, and meet at 12:15pm in the Living Room modular.
- Monday, June 20th we have our #MomLife Playday – a group for all moms with children ages elementary and younger to gather together while their children play, make connections, and enjoy some snacks! They meet at 10:30am at the EMIC playground.
- Tuesday, June 21st our Bridge Moms meet to cook the meal for our Bridge Young Adults group. This group requires a food handlers license, so if you are interested in joining, please reach out directly to Pastor Cathy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, June 21st is our monthly Get Back Up meeting. Due to Healing School, they are meeting on a different day for June and July. When life knocks you down, we use the word to help you, “Get Back Up!” Normally meets every 3rd week on Thursday at 11:30 AM in the Living Room modular.
- Thursday, June 23rd is our monthly Abiding Wives group. This is a group for married women to fellowship and connect with each other as we gather to pray for our husbands. We meet every 4th Thursday of the month at a private home, beginning at 7pm. You will need to email email@example.com to get the address.
To learn more about any of the groups mentioned or to find other ways to connect, email firstname.lastname@example.org