8:00am – 8:45am in the Chapel.
10:00am – Age appropriate services for children birth through grade 6 provided in the Sanctuary classrooms and the Student Life Center.
7:00pm – Age appropriate services for children birth through grade 6 provided in the Sanctuary classrooms and the Student Life Center.
Services for youth grades 7 – 12 provided in the Chapel.
To get interactive directions to the church via Google maps, please click here.
It’s easy access to EMIC from nearly any direction. EMIC is located at 14355 Morris Dido Road, Newark, TX 76071.
From Decatur (North)
1. Take US-287 South to F.M. 3433
2. Go right on F.M. 3433 to F.M. 718
3. Turn left onto F.M. 718 to Morris Dido Road
4. Turn right onto Morris Dido Road
From Bridgeport/Boyd (North)
1. Take TX-114 East to Aurora
2. Go right on F.M. 718
3. Turn right on Morris Dido Road
From Denton (North)
1. Take I-35W to TX-114 (Bridgeport Exit)
2. Exit TX-114 at Rhome to F.M. 3433
3. Take F.M. 3433 to Newark
4. Turn left on F.M. 718
5. Turn right onto Morris Dido Road
From Fort Worth/Waco/Killeen (South)
1. Take I-35W North to US-287
2. Take US-287 North toward Decatur to Newark
3. Take the Newark (F.M. 718/Avondale Haslet Rd.) exit and turn left
4. Turn left onto Morris Dido Road
From Dallas/Plano/Richardson (East)
1. Take I-35E South
2. Merge onto Loop 12 going South
3. Take TX-183 West to I-820
4. Take I-820 West to I-35W/US-287 North toward Denton
5. Continue on US-287 North to Newark
6. Take the Newark (F.M. 718/Avondale Haslet Rd.) exit and turn left
7. Turn left onto Morris Dido Road
From Abilene/Brownwood (West)
1. Take I-20 East
2. Merge onto I-30 East toward Downtown Fort Worth
3. Exit onto I-820 North
4. Exit right at Azle Ave/Jacksboro Hwy, which becomes Lake Worth Blvd.
5. Turn right onto Boat Club Road, which becomes Morris Dido Road
Directions from DFW Airport to EMIC
1. Using the North airport exit, take TX-114 West/TX-121 South
2. Take exit towards US-81S/US-287S/TX-114 BUS/F.M. 3433/Rhome
3. Turn left at US-81 BUS North
4. Continue onto F.M. 3433
5. Turn left at F.M. 718
6. Turn right onto Morris-Dido Road- the first paved road. EMIC is just ahead on the right