8:30 am- 9:45 am each Sunday in the Student Life Center (SLC) Auditorium on the 1st floor of the Student Life Center
10:00 am CT in the Sanctuary
- Jr. Superkids (Birth-Kindergarten) and Superkids (1st-5th Grade) will have Sunday School at 9:00 am and Sunday service at 10:00 am.
- 14forty Middle School and 14forty High School students will have Sunday School at 9:00 am and can join their family in the adult service at 10:00 am.
7:00 pm CT in the Sanctuary
- Age appropriate services for children, including Jr. Superkids (Birth-Kindergarten), Superkids (1st-5th Grade), Middle School, and High School services are available during the Wednesday night service.
- Services for children birth through grade 5 are provided in the Sanctuary classrooms and the Student Life Center.
- Services for youth grades 6 through 12 are provided in the Student Life Center.
The Bridge young adults group (ages 18-30) meets every Sunday at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary. Doors open at 6:30 pm for free food each week. Check out the events page for information on this month’s gatherings or follow them on Facebook
Campus Tour Information:
Campus tours are not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Hours for the WordWorks Bookstore:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday: Opens 30 minutes before the service
To get interactive directions to the church via Google maps, please click here.
It’s easy access to Eagle Mountain International Church (EMIC) from nearly any direction.
EMIC is located at 14355 Morris Dido Rd, Newark, TX 76071.
From Decatur (North)
1. Take US-287 South to F.M. 3433
2. Go right on F.M. 3433 to F.M. 718
3. Turn left onto F.M. 718 to Morris Dido Road
4. Turn right onto Morris Dido Road
From Bridgeport/Boyd (North)
1. Take TX-114 East to Aurora
2. Go right on F.M. 718
3. Turn right on Morris Dido Road
From Denton (North)
1. Take I-35W to TX-114 (Bridgeport Exit)
2. Exit TX-114 at Rhome to F.M. 3433
3. Take F.M. 3433 to Newark
4. Turn left on F.M. 718
5. Turn right onto Morris Dido Road
From Fort Worth/Waco/Killeen (South)
1. Take I-35W North to US-287
2. Take US-287 North toward Decatur to Newark
3. Take the Newark (F.M. 718/Avondale Haslet Rd.) exit and turn left
4. Turn left onto Morris Dido Road
From Dallas/Plano/Richardson (East)
1. Take I-35E South
2. Merge onto Loop 12 going South
3. Take TX-183 West to I-820
4. Take I-820 West to I-35W/US-287 North toward Denton
5. Continue on US-287 North to Newark
6. Take the Newark (F.M. 718/Avondale Haslet Rd.) exit and turn left
7. Turn left onto Morris Dido Road
From Abilene/Brownwood (West)
1. Take I-20 East
2. Merge onto I-30 East toward Downtown Fort Worth
3. Exit onto I-820 North
4. Exit right at Azle Ave/Jacksboro Hwy, which becomes Lake Worth Blvd.
5. Turn right onto Boat Club Road, which becomes Morris Dido Road
Directions from DFW Airport to EMIC
1. Using the North airport exit, take TX-114 West/TX-121 South
2. Take exit towards US-81S/US-287S/TX-114 BUS/F.M. 3433/Rhome
3. Turn left at US-81 BUS North
4. Continue onto F.M. 3433
5. Turn left at F.M. 718
6. Turn right onto Morris-Dido Road- the first paved road. EMIC is just ahead on the right