What is your purpose? Has that question ever crossed your mind? Has that question ever brought you sadness, despair, or even depression? I have GOOD NEWS for you!! God knows your purpose – the very reason He created you!! Take a look at this scripture:
“So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together for good, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose.” Romans 8:28 (TPT)
If you are not sure what your purpose is, stop thinking about it in the natural and spend more time with your Heavenly Father! As you do, He will begin revealing to you what your designed purpose is.
Now, here’s a look at what is happening this week into next with our Radiant groups!
- Thursday, September 22nd is our monthly Abiding Wives group. This is a group for married women to fellowship and connect with each other as we gather to pray for our husbands. We meet every 4th Thursday of the month at a private home, beginning at 7 pm. You will need to email email@example.com to get the address.
- Saturday, September 24th is our Advancing in Faith group. This group just started a new study using Brother Kenneth E. Hagin’s study guide, Bible Faith! We meet every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month in the Living Room modular at 9 am. This group is also available online via Zoom: Advancing in Faith Meeting ID: 343 088 9500. There is a $10 course fee that includes the Bible Faith Study Guide we will be using. To register for this group please go here: Registration
- Monday, September 26th is our weekly Radiant Discipleship group led by Pastor Cathy Grigg. We are currently going through Sister Gloria Copeland’s book on the Fruit of the Spirit and meet at 12:15 pm in the Hospitality Room. This group is also available via Zoom: Radiant Discipleship Link
- Tuesday, September 27th is our Growing From Glory to Glory group. A time to enjoy the Word of God, good teaching, and light refreshments with other women of EMIC. They meet every 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10 am in the Hospitality Room.
- Tuesday, September 27th launches a new group Changed: Single Parenting By the Spirit. This group is for single mothers only and is led by Sister Iva Bennett. They meet every 4th Tuesday at 7 pm in the Chapel. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, if you ever need prayer you can call our prayer line at 877-281-6297. Or, if you need pastoral counseling, call the church office at 817-252-2900 to schedule a time to meet with me.