"Daily I will worship you passionately and with all my heart. My arms will wave to you like banners of praise.” Psalm 63:4 (TPT)
When you read that verse do you see the image of King David dancing before the Lord when he brought the Ark of the Covenant back to Jerusalem? A MAN, so unabashedly free, so unrestrained in his worship of God, that he has no thought for how anyone around him perceives him!
I don't know about you, but rarely have I ever seen a man worship God to that level. Perhaps a woman, but not a man. It takes an humbling of yourself to pour yourself out before God so demonstratively in front of others. But it seems this was standard for King David.
So, I ask you – what will it take for this to be the standard for you???
Now, here’s a look at what is happening this week into next with our Radiant groups!
- Thursday, September 7th is our monthly Radiant Book Club meeting. We meet every 1st Thursday at 12:15 pm in the WordWorks Bookstore. The book selected for our September discussion is Engendered, by Patsy Cameneti. Register today and discover hidden written treasures you may have never chosen on your own, as well as special perks for being a member – did I mention its free to register!! Registration has its perks!! You must be registered (registration is free!) in the Radiant Book Club to get the discounted price of 15% off the books we will be reading!! We have other surprises that come with membership!! YOU DO NEED TO ATTEND to get the most out of your membership!!
You can register here: Radiant Book Club
- Saturday, September 9th is our Advancing in Faith group. This group is using Brother Kenneth E. Hagin’s study guide, Bible Faith! We meet every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month in the Living Room modular at 9 am. This group is also available online via Zoom. There is a $10 course fee that includes the Bible Faith Study Guide we will be using. To register for this group please go here: Registration
- Monday, September 11th is our weekly Radiant Discipleship group led by Pastor Cathy Grigg. Join us as we study Brother Kenneth E. Hagin's book, How to be Led by the Spirit of God – Legacy Edition! We meet at 12:15 pm in the Hospitality Room. This group is also available via Zoom! Radiant Discipleship Registration
- Tuesday, September 12th is our Growing From Glory to Glory group. A time to enjoy the Word of God, good teaching, and light refreshments with other women of EMIC. They meet every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 12:15 pm & 6:00pm in the Hospitality Room.
- Thursday, September 14th is our Radiant meeting! Join us as we continue In The Garden with our monthly meeting at 7pm in the Chapel. Doors will open at 6:30pm with refreshments. Bring a friend as we enjoy a time of worship, the Word, and ministry. Free childcare provided for ages birth – 5th grade. Registration is required but free! Register today at Radiant!!