Although the passing of a loved one can create a sense of loss and sadness, we are comforted knowing that Jesus conquered death, hell, and the grave, and that we will see our loved ones again. We at EMIC want to be available to help you through the passing of a loved one and we want to be a support in the days ahead. Here are some directions for members of our local congregation.
1. Let us know as soon as possible. You can contact our on call Pastor at 817-252-2900.
2. Select and make an appointment with a funeral home.
3. One of our Pastors will meet with you, pray with you and help arrange the funeral/memorial service with you.
We offer the following at no cost to you:
• Audio technician.
• Use of the sanctuary or other room (based on availability).
• Other service details will be discussed with you at the time of your initial pastoral meeting.