Responsible to assist in service preparation, facilities set-up and tear-down and help oversee the ministry of helps during all EMIC services. Will help provide oversight and ensure excellence in customer service to the congregants of EMIC through facility management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Assist in service preparation
- Facilities set-up and tear-down
- Running errands
- Creating and sorting files
- Organize storage for services and events
- Must do physical labor, including lifting, sorting, arranging, moving heavy items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated and exhibits strong initiative.
- Must adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must relate and interact well with others.
- Must have the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and turnaround.
- Operates with pre-emptive thinking and must be discerning and able to make good judgment calls with minimal supervision.
Equipment To Be Used:
- Typical office equipment
- Pallet Jacks
- Wide variety of hand tools
- Carpet extractors
- Furniture Carts
- Chair Dollies
- ¾ ton Truck
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires ability to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use various hand tools.
- Must be able to stand and or sit for a seven hour work shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to pull, push, stoop, bend, reach, move, or carry equipment.
- Ability to work 25’ above ground using a ladder and scaffolding.
Typical Mental Demands:
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information.
- Must be organized and require a small amount of immediate supervision.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations.
Works in a typical office setting. Is available to work outside of the normal Monday-Thursday schedule as set up and tear down of church functions dictates. May be required to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Must be a member of EMIC, regularly attend church services, and support the leadership of EMIC.
- Must be a regular tither to EMIC.
- Must possess a servant’s hear and operate as Armor Bearer.
- Sensitive to needs of others, which includes a love and commitment to the members and congregation of EMIC and Kenneth Copeland Ministries staff.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with diverse groups of people, considerable skill and diplomacy in communication. Ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside departments or groups.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative. Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Operates with pre-emptive thinking and must be discerning and able to make good judgment calls with minimum supervision.