The Admissions Coordinator supports our President and Senior Pastor’s vision for Kenneth Copeland Bible College (KCBC). This position is responsible for Admissions, which includes student recruiting, relocation, online experience and other areas that promote student growth at KCBC. This position also requires non-financial Registrar functions that support student matriculation, from registration through graduation, in both our student management and learning management systems. This position oversees projects that promote KCBC awareness at KCM and non-KCM events, which include meetings, churches, civic, community and school events. This position reports to the Director of Administration.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for student services including admissions, student recruiting, relocation, online experience
- Matriculates and manages non-financial student and academic information in LMS and SMS platforms.
- Assists the Director of Administration and the Coordinator of Student Services in promoting a positive “student experience” for future student
- Provides representatives at events, conferences and conventions throughout the year for student recruiting and to promote KCBC.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate required and College
- Bible School graduate or experience
- Minimum of three years of church or business leadership experience
- Personal commitment to Kenneth Copeland
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Professional written/oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic ability to work well independently, leading teams, and in engaging internal and external constituents
- Clear ability to provide quality leadership to faculty and staff.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of organizational/planning skills and strategy
- Desire to foster and support the growth, development and culture of KCBC
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Windows Operating System
- Fax Machine
- Copy Machine
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit at a computer for a minimum of seven hours per
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action
- Must be very organized and require a modicum of
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work
- Must be detailed, organized and
- Must be task and goal
- Requires the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective
- Must be able to discern spiritual situations and be willing to pray with
- Must relate and interact with people at all
- Must have good command of the English
- Must have a sense of the workings of a bible college and ministry, and the demands physically, emotionally and spiritually of the staff and
- Works in a typical office and/or classroom
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and
- Must maintain a good attendance
- Must be a member of EMIC, regularly attend church services, and support the leadership of EMIC.
- Must be a dedicated
- Must possess a servant’s heart and operate as Armor
- Sensitive to needs of others, which includes a love and commitment to the members and congregation of EMIC and Kenneth Copeland Ministries
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with diverse groups of people, considerable skill and diplomacy in communication. Ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside departments or groups.
- Self-motivated and take Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Operates with pre-emptive thinking and must be discerning and able to make good judgment calls with minimum