We’re so excited to welcome you home to the sanctuary for a second week in a row, this Sunday, June 7! The next step on our journey back to a more familiar church format is holding physical services while observing social distancing, sanitation and personal protection guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Because the capacity of the sanctuary is limited, you have the option of choosing between a 9 a.m. or 11 a.m. service. So we can anticipate the number of people to expect at each service, we ask that you please register here!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What sanitation and personal protection practices are in place?
- For your health and safety, we will thoroughly sanitize the building’s surfaces and seats before and after each service.
- We’ve moved to a two-service format (9 a.m. and 11 a.m.) to accommodate a modified seating arrangement that allows families and individuals to practice social distancing.
- We ask that everyone maintain the proper six-foot distance from others while on the property.
- Members of our staff and volunteer team who come in direct contact with people will wear masks.
- Offering envelopes will be self-serve from the seat in front of you. If you’re on the front row, an usher wearing gloves will hand you an envelope. You can drop your offering in a basket on your way out. As always, you’re welcome to give online at emic.org/give or text “EMIC” and the dollar amount to 36609.
How do I find my seat?
- Our usher team will assist families and individuals in finding seats as they enter the sanctuary.
- If you seat yourself, please make sure there are at least two seats between you and the family next to you.
How early may I arrive?
- To allow smooth traffic flow, and to minimize the number of people in the building together, we kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen service begins.
Will children and youth still have services?
- For now, children’s and youth programming will continue virtually on Facebook and emic.org/virtualchurch.
- Our 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. services will be all-family services, so please plan to bring your children into the sanctuary with you.
Will the Passage Coffee Shop and WordWorks Bookstore be open?
- At this time, our coffee shop and bookstore will not be open.
When will Wednesday services, groups and other activities resume?
- We monitor state, local and federal policies daily, and we will communicate to you as soon as we believe it’s safe to take the next step toward a complete re-opening. We look forward to that day, very soon, when our services, groups and events will be unrestricted!
What if I’m experiencing symptoms, or I’m not ready to assemble in a large group?
- Both services will be streamed live! Here are the ways you can still be a part:
DISH CHANNEL 265
Para eventos en inglés traducción al español esta disponible:
Servicio dominical: Interpretación simultánea
Vea el servicio en vivo en línea por emic.org/espanol escríbanos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horarios de Servicios: domingo a las 9 a.m. y 11 a.m.