There will be no 14forty service due to Minister’s Conference.
In place of this, our 14forty High School and Middle students will have the opportunity to join 14forty at Roller World Northeast.
- Students will be allowed to enter at 6: 00 PM CT, and no earlier.
- The event ends at 9:00 PM CT, and students must wait for their parents outside at this time, as the skating rink closes at 9:00 PM CT.
- Parents/Legal Guardians are expected to drop off and pick up their own students. Please be timely, as our team is expected to stay until everyone student has gone home.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, however food is available for purchase at the concession stand. Please feel free to have your student bring money to buy food.
- Admission is $5 per person, or $3 if you bring your own skates, when you mention you are with EMIC.
- Students and staff/volunteers will be required to wear face coverings when not eating or skating.
- Students and staff/volunteers will be temperature checked and asked screening questions as they enter.
- If anyone has a fever they will be sent home, parents/legal guardians please remain present until student is fully checked in. If other symptoms are present they are required to meet with our 14forty Ministry Coordinator, Hannah McClarty.
- A portion of the roller skating rink will be roped off, as well as one entrance to the rink, for 14forty s use only. If desired, students and staff/volunteers may still use other areas.