Have you ever said, or thought, “God, I don’t understand what You’re doing or why this is happening?” It’s often said out of two motives, either you are truly curious, or, you are frustrated and want answers! Whichever motive it is, did you know you can actually know the mind of God? You sure can, but only through Christ!! Take a look at this scripture:
“For Who has ever intimately known the mind of the Lord Yahweh well enough to become his counselor? Christ has, and we possess Christ’s perceptions.” 1 Corinthians 2:16 (TPT)
Isn’t that wonderful?! However, it does require that you receive the answer in a spirit of humbleness and with a heart willing to receive correction, if necessary, and to do what God shows you must be done in that situation!! Search your spirit man, and if you discover that you are apprehensive of knowing the truth, then its a good sign that that’s an area that needs to be given to God and dealt with!!
Now, here’s a look at what is happening this week into next with our Radiant groups!
- Thursday, November 17th is our monthly Women’s Business Group meeting. Whether you are thinking about going into business or already own your own, this group covers multiple topics to encourage all women in the business field! They normally meet every 3rd Thursday at 7 pm in the Living Room modular.
- Saturday, November 19th is our Deep group meeting. If you are looking to go deeper in your relationship with the Lord, to experience new levels of joy and healing, then join us every 3rd week on Saturday at 8 am in the Living Room modular. There will be a potluck breakfast – bring something to share if you are able, but it is not required – all are welcome!
- Sunday, November 20th is our Marriage Re-Envisioned group for single women. Come join us as we learn the essentials of preparing for marriage. Whether you are single, divorced, or widowed we have a place for you! We meet every 1st & 3rd Sunday right after service in the Living Room modular. You may bring lunch with you. NOTE: Meeting this Sunday in SLC Classroom B!!!
- Sunday, November 20th is when Bridge Moms meet to cook the meal for our Bridge Young Adults group. We cook every 1st & 3rd Sunday. 2:30pm-6:30pm – Prep to clean up. This group requires a food handlers license (license fee reimbursed upon completion), so if you are interested in joining, please reach out directly to Pastor Cathy: email@example.com
- Monday, November 21st is our weekly Radiant Discipleship group led by Pastor Cathy Grigg. We are currently going through Sister Gloria Copeland’s book on the Fruit of the Spirit and meet at 12:15 pm in the Hospitality Room. This group is also available via Zoom: Radiant Discipleship Link
For more information on any of the groups above, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are ever in need of prayer, please call our prayer line at 877-281-6297. Or, if you need pastoral counseling, call the church office at 817-252-2900 to schedule a time to meet with me.
You are LOVED!