This week we officially welcome summer! For many of us, it is a time of extended light, slowing down, taking a break from our usual schedules, and refreshment in our everyday lives. We can enjoy the outdoors more comfortably without bundling up or hibernating.
Spiritually, summer is also a time of spiritual growth and production. This is a season to build up your spiritual foundation by maturing your faith. The extra leisure time that summer brings means more time for Bible study, devotions, reflection, and quiet time. Being out in nature is the perfect steppingstone to spontaneous praise and worship.
What are you purposefully planning to do during the summer for your spiritual growth? Perhaps one of the groups below might be of interest!!
Here’s a look at what is happening this week into next with other Radiant groups!
- Thursday, June 23rd is our monthly Abiding Wives group. This is a group for married women to fellowship and connect with each other as we gather to pray for our husbands. We meet every 4th Thursday of the month at a private home, beginning at 7pm. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the address.
- Saturday, June 25th is our Advancing in Faith group. Using the wealth of scripture on faith, as well as teachings from our generals of the faith, this group dives in-depth into learning all the aspects of faith. Join us as we discuss what we learn and how to utilize it in our lives, and for the advancement of God’s kingdom! We meet every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month in the Living Room modular at 9am.
- Saturday, June 25th we have our #MomLife Family Day. A group for moms with children elementary age and younger. Family Days are for dads to join in as well! So, come, have some pancakes, and bring your favorite toppings! We look forward to seeing you soon!!! They meet at 10:00am at the EMIC playground.
- Sunday, June 26th is The Ruth Circle, a support group for Widows. They meet and discuss the victory they have over widowhood and how to move forward in faith. They meet every 4th Sunday right after service in the Living Room modular. – LUNCH IS PROVIDED with RSVP to email@example.com!
- Monday, June 27th is our weekly Radiant Discipleship group led by Pastor Cathy Grigg. We are currently going through Sister Gloria Copeland’s book on the Fruit of the Spirit, and meet at 12:15pm in the Living Room modular.
- Tuesday, June 28th is our Growing From Glory to Glory group. A time to enjoy the Word of God, good teaching, and light refreshments with other women of EMIC. They meet every 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10am in the Living Room modular.
On a different note, my husband and I will be teaching a 12-week course on Holy Spirit and His Gifts beginning Sunday, July 3rd at 8:30am. We will be utilizing the teaching by Brother Kenneth Hagin of the same title. To learn more and register to be a part of this course, click here: Holy Spirit & His Gifts
For more about any of the groups mentioned or to find other ways to connect, email firstname.lastname@example.org